Thursday, January 17, 2013

Taco Seasoning


If you are still buying pre-made taco seasoning, I urge you to stop right now! With only 6 ingredients, this taco seasoning is the perfect blend of spices (without the nasty fillers, or chemicals) and all the flavours that you crave when you think of tacos. 


Recipe by My Blessed Life

Ingredients 

1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder (or flakes)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon chili powder

Directions

Place all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until well combined. This amount of seasoning is good for about 1 lb of meat. I always make up a big batch of it and store it in a little container in my cupboards, which I have to do quite often, because it never lasts long! Enjoy - Alex



Photographs by Everglow Photography

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this recipe. I always but the packaged stuff (confession!) but I'm pretty sure I have all these spices in my cupboard. I will definitely use this often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what is so awesome about this recipe! The ingredients are those found in most cupboards! I hope you like it! : )

      Delete