Sunday, August 4, 2013

Easy Potato Salad



I got this recipe from my friend Elyse who got it from her awesome Mother in law! I love it when people share their tried and true recipes! I had never made potato salad before this, and I'm so glad my first experience making it was a good one. This recipe is a keeper for sure. Thanks Elyse!


The recipe says to just use however much of each ingredient you and your family will eat but I did the following. Feel free to adjust and change it to your taste! 

Ingredients 

15 mini potatoes, boiled until fork tender and cut into cubes
3 hard boiled eggs, cooled and diced
1/2 Cucumber, peeled and diced
3 Celery stalks, chopped
1/2 Tomato, diced
2 tablespoons Green onions (I used chives)
1/4 Cup Miracle whip/Mayo (I will do a little less next time)
Celery Salt, to taste
Salt and Pepper, to taste

Directions 

Boil potatoes until fork tender and cut into cubes. Hard boil eggs then dice. Dice up cucumber, celery, tomato and green onions. Add miracle whip to taste. Sprinkle with celery salt and salt and pepper to taste. 

Enjoy- Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment